How We Use Your Information
Non-personal information is used to generate statistics and to measure website activity in order to improve the usefulness of the website for our visitors.
- Operate and improve our website
- Provide information about our institution and send you related information, including: confirmations, brochures, course catalogs, class schedules, testing information, enrollment information, security alerts, support information and administrative messages
- Notify you of the closest Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), Division of Adult and Career Education (DACE) facility
- Respond to comments, questions or requests for information and provide customer service; communicate with you about our classes, achievements, promotions, upcoming events and other news about DACE and our selected partners; generate site analytics to improve our website and the user experience; and link or combine with personal information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service and information
DACE may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing Your Information
- With a financial aid partner for the purpose of offering aid and services to our students or prospective students
- With a financial institution for the purpose of transaction processing
- When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
- With vendors, contractors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Third Party Links